[pct-l] worst case scenario

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 11:19:35 CST 2011

> ...tell me which parts really challenged you and which parts
> really dropped your jaw and made your heart race?

Hi Jaime,

I haven't "completed" the PCT nor thru-hiked as yet(emphasis on YET!!), but...
The Sierra - Kennedy Meadows to Donner...
Trinitys & Marble Mountains (a little biased - it's where I grew up!!)...
Three Sisters to Mt. Jefferson...
Mt. Hood & Eagle Creek 'alternate'...
Goat Rocks...
Glacier Peak area North to the border...
Too many other places(!) to mention and for varying reasons...  ;-/

Depending on your exact time frame, perhaps Walker Pass North til time runs out
 - or a good portion of Oregon (Crater Lake & North) and all of Washington...???
I sincerely hope you find the means for a longer time on-trail! - it would do
away with the anguish of choosing which long section to do instead of the whole!!

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)