[pct-l] hiking partners for women a must?

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:38:05 CST 2011

Dear TrailHacker,

Quite right!  In fact I will save my most powerful chest compressions for
Reinhold in the event he is *near dead*  Gee, I hope I don't break any ribs
but it won't matter.  I'll be covered by the "Good Samaritan Law" and can't
be prosecuted.  In case the automation "somehow" doesn't work properly, I
can really throttle up the AED machine.  I don't know what the battery life
is but I can keep the shocks coming until the juice is gone, EVERYBODY
CLEAR!

Melanie