[pct-l] Senior Female Hiking Partner/s Wanted

Jane runkitty35 at pacinfo.com
Sat Jan 29 22:28:19 CST 2011

Some time before Christmas I posted a message for a 60-65+ female/s to join me on the Camino de Santiago next September/October.  I'm still looking.  I live in Eugene, and a couple of friends  will be going part way with me, but I want someone to commit to the entire 475 miles.  I'm thinking about 40 days at 12 miles a day.  I'm an avid backpacker, having section-hiked the PCT between 1996 and 2006.  Haven't done any long-distance hiking since then and am really excited about doing the Camino.  Sure would like to hear from someone (541-741-3020).

P.S.  If there are no women interested, I would consider an old guy!