[pct-l] John Muir House Tour, Hike and BBQ - Sunday, February 27 - Martinez CA

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 22:08:26 CST 2011

Hi Purple Honker,

I'll be smoking ribs, grilling chicken and marinated tofu for the vegans, so
just bring a side and something to drink, unless you want something special
on the grill.  Bring whatever you've got time to put together or just
yourself.  No big deal, but this is the beginning of the trail angel season.
 I got to give back to Freefall last week for the wonderful angeling he did
for our bunch last season at Burney Falls, and I look forward to much more
over the summer.  So just come prepared to have a nice Muir Day.

Shroomer