[pct-l] ZPacks HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:41:19 CST 2011

Tarps are much easier to make than a tent. Still not easy, but imagine only
the top of your tarp? LOL

I could make a tarp in an afternoon, with material in hand, but I've made a
LOT of tarps. Silnylon can be a pain to work with too. I'm gathering the
necessary materials to make a Cuben tarp next! Should have the last of what
I need next week. Got my Cuben this week. That stuff is spendy!