[pct-l] Maps

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:35:07 CST 2011

If you're on a budget, look into the Wilderness Press guidebooks, they have
maps and are your cheapest option. Not the best map option though. Halfmile
has maps are better and are free for downloading on his website.

Lastly, Postholer has some map books, a set of 5 books + databook (all in
one). they're very nice, and (watch for the sale's pitch) I actually have a
set I'm trying to get rid of, unused and mostly unopened, save for the SoCal
book. I have a friend giving me her maps and so I'm trying to get some money
back, cover some of my loss. They're yours for $190, which includes
shipping.

--
~ Moccasin