[pct-l] Filtration ??

Mike fox15rider at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:53:06 CST 2011

Our plan is to use a Sawyer in-line water filter. I have picked up a few
extra couplers and we will be gravity feeding into our Platypus that hare
equipped with drinking tubes...  I used the Sawyer on my trek around mt
rainier on the wonderland trail to test its performance. I like it as there
is no moving parts and it super fast to filter. You do have to back flush it
every once and a while and I figured we will do that every time we are in a
town. I will have a post on our blog soon. I picked up a new digital camera
and am waiting to get it next week.      www.mspct.com

--
~Mike