[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report...getting better

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 01:22:21 CST 2011

Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: I am proud of you....you are going to give up raiding  &  plundering Innocent hikers.  What a turn around.....you have finally seen the light.  BTW.....May I suggest you get a Harley with a side winder so poor, long suffering  Mrs. Switchback, nicely tucked away in the sidewinder,  can also share the fun of  zoooooming down the freeway with her hair fluttering in the breeze behind her, rather than scrubbing floors on her hands and knees, and aerating your lawn in combat boots with crampons.
Switchback replies: No, I have not given up on sacking PCT hiker campsites.  It is just that I cannot get to them anymore.  The heart is willing, but the body is not.  I plan to ride alone --- mostly.  The Lone Wolf.  The 1%'er.  The High Seas Pirate now the Highway Pirate.  The Mysterious Stranger.  PCT Trail Angel or Trail Devil.  Yes, the distance roar of a Harley Trike will strike terror in the hearts of many a hiker and do-gooder.  I will do burn-outs on their campsites.  The smell and sight of burning rubber will be astounding.