[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report...getting better

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 07:28:08 CST 2011

Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: Say Switchback, This has been three solid weeks of high powered skiing for me and I have not gone down once. I can think of only one logical explanation.........I AM GETTING BETTER. Some things do get better with age....take wine and whisky for instance. I ''MUST BE'' one of those ''RARE GEMS'' that get better with age. I am so exited about this I can't sleep,......knowing I will be better tomorrow than I am today!!!!!
Switchback replies: The only thing that gets better with age is Outlaw Harley Trikers.  When I retire I plan to be a PCT Trail Angel on my trike.  I will meet hikers at road crossings with goodies.  This is going to be super fun.  In between I will sack innocent and quiet trail towns.