[pct-l] gaiters

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 01:27:59 CST 2011

Dirty Girls are great!  I wear my shoes loose, and use very short socks.
 Without the Dirty Girls, they simply fill up with trail crud, and I find
myself having to stop all the time to empty them.  I went through 2 pair
over the summer, as they eventually shred on the sides.  Duct tape works for
a while as did shoe goo, but eventually I had a second pair shipped to
trail, and they lasted till the end.  I just received 2 more pair in the
mail today, as I use them when training around my home.  They're
comfortable, cheap, and they work.

Shroomer