[pct-l] THRU HIKING PARTNER NEEDED

Erin Saver erinsaver at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:30:30 CST 2011

I am looking for a hiking partner to thru hike with me this upcoming season.
I plan to start at the end of April and finish by mid Sept. I hope to
average mileage in the mid to upper 20's daily depending on the terrain and
conditions once I get acclimated to the trail. I am pretty fit and looking
for someone who also can handle that mileage. I'm a 32yr old female looking
for someone in the 23-40 range. I am an independent hiker, but I want to be
safe and worry about going solo. I live in Portland, OR, so someone from my
area would be ideal, but I'm open to others. Anyone out there???