[pct-l] ? on Waypoint Transfer to handheld GPS device

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Jan 25 23:45:32 CST 2011

Just looking at my version of NG Topo for Mac -- appears Topo can export to
Magellan and Garmin, and probably lots of others if you can figure out the
interface settings. Topo also has an "auto detect" GPS function -- don't
know how well this will work.

You many have to get a small set of waypoints and experiment with the
settings until you find what works.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters.  <>