[pct-l] MAIL DROPS :

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 22:10:01 CST 2011

Great list Iceaxe, I'm saving it too, and so true to what we found.  Most of
the time I could resupply from the C'stores, and hiker boxes.  I'll probably
send only one or two boxes of food, except for the shoes and pole tips, when
I do it again.  I needed 4 changes of shoes and 4 changes of pole tips, and
still was gluing mine and everyone Else's shoes together with shoe goo.  I
changed the tips again yesterday, the 5th time for those poles.  Barge
cement and shoe goo were in high demand from Oregon Northward.

Shroomer