[pct-l] To make your thru-hike seem easy by comparison...

Bruce "Buck" Nelson buck at bucktrack.com
Tue Jan 25 15:20:59 CST 2011

Slavomir Rawicz: World's worst yellow blazer.  The BBC, and others, have documented that his story cannot possibly be true.

http://www.mikaelstrandberg.com/2011/01/03/the-long-walk-did-it-ever-happen/

However, other people likely have completed similar journeys minus some of the more outlandish claims. I think it's a shame that Rawicz profited so handsomely in cash and glory for a fraudulent claim.

On the other hand, I enjoyed your DVDs, Squatch, all four of them. Since you documented your hike, I know you actually did it!

Colter
--
http://www.bucktrack.com/PCT.html

-----