[pct-l] MAIL DROPS :

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:49:15 CST 2011

I plan to send a lot of packages, but I want to stay out of town as much as
possible. After reading this, I like Billy Goat even more. I sure hope I get
to meet him!

To the original poster, if I understand correctly, you're asking where you
should ship packages from "outside". It sounded like you planned to break up
your 8 shipments and then ship parts of them to yourself further up. Is this
right? I considered that too. Send several large boxes from AZ, then break
those up and myself and ship ahead, but I don't want to deal with all that
on the trail. I want to get in and out of town as quick as I can. My goal is
food, shower, food, PO, food, and hike out if I can. ;)

Coincidentally, I started analyzing the postage costs using both methods
last night. I can post my results when I finish the analysis. It takes
awhile to put in all those zip codes to get shipping rates :P

@Andrea, LOL. That made me laugh. I'm looking forward to visiting you guys!
So you prefer white wine? There might be a bottle in the box I send your
way. Along with the bottle of red for myself. Cheers! ;)