[pct-l] Canada entry form

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 14:02:51 CST 2011

i did mine in february last year and they had it back to me by early march...
...  it was for a october 1'st enter date if that matters.

when you get to canada. .. just walk right in ... when you leave, before you go
to the US border stop,  pull into the canadian side and present to canada as you
EXIT canada.