[pct-l] Question about maps

Ann Marie dbanmrkr at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 15:09:29 CST 2011

I can attest that Halfmile (and his collaborators) put an unbelievable amount of time into these maps every year....as I'm sure all the other PCT publishers do too. All of them deserve your support, and every one of them would appreciate a simple, heartfelt comment from you, before and after your hike. Actually telling them what value you received from their product is worth its weight in gold to these contributors - more so than if you merely told your friend or co-hiker...or this list.