[pct-l] Thru hiking couples

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 19:52:58 CST 2011

Good Idea,  I'd also recommend the book " A Blistered Kind of Love".  It is
written by a PCT thru hiking couple and was an enjoyable read.  There were
several issues concerning couples hiking together that came out in the story
that I hadn't thought about  - as I hike solo.  My Library had it.

Day-Late

.