[pct-l] PCT Bear Canister Loan Program - Request for Donations

Joshua Pinedo joshua.pinedo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:25:33 CST 2011

Jim,

I have a question regarding whether or not I'd be approved for using the
loan program.  I am NOT on a tight budget and do not have limited finances
(how would you know by the way?), I don't come from outside the US, but I'm
from the East coast, I don't have any use for bear canisters (I'm from VA),
and was wondering if I can use that as a reason to use your program.  I
don't feel like buying one and I certainly don't feel like having it shipped
only to use it for a little and ship it back to just collect dust at my
house.  If I donate money to your program can I be guaranteed having my name
in the slot of using a bear canister for my 2011 NOBO thru hike?

thanks,

Joshy P