[pct-l] Anybody out there?

Peter Shaw pshaw999 at cox.net
Fri Jan 21 12:20:24 CST 2011

I contacted the MSN Premium help line about this since my MSN account
suddenly stopped receiving the list on Monday. MSN's response was to send me
their policy statement on blocking certain sites and putting the onus on
both the user (me) and the domain administrator to go fix the problem. I
sent the message to Brick. MSN took no responsibility to even look into the
problem or be proactive and investigate. They clearly did not execute any
due diligence to see whether the PCT-L was a spam producer or a bona fide
site. To me this is typical Microsoft - poor products and abysmal customer
service.

I gave up and resurrected a dormant (and free) email account to receive the
list since I don't believe a solution will happen quickly for msn or hotmail
accounts. I would recommend you switch to another email. I believe Brick is
doing all he can, but the MSN behemoth isn't going to act with any agility.
I'd love to be proven wrong.

I originally sent this from my MSN account but it looks like MSN might be
blocking sent mail as well.

Peanut Eater