[pct-l] Muir Grave Site

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 00:36:30 CST 2011

That's my morning mud slide hike.  I run that ridge almost daily.  And it is
beautiful.  That's why the thought of 800 homes galvanized this little town
into action.  We had a 73 percent yes vote on the parks bond that began the
purchases, the highest percentage of any town in our county.  It's a great
little old refinery town, but still very influenced by our native son, Muir.
 Thank God the refineries are down wind.

Great sea kayaking here in summer too.  Same conditions as the Bay, big
wind, wave and current action, but warm water, so no wet suits needed.

Shroomer