[pct-l] Solar chargers or Battery transfer device?

Rick Wiggins moosewig at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 18:36:55 CST 2011

I am having a hard time deciding between a solar charger like the Solio Rocsta
or the PowerMonkey Explorer.  The other option is the Igo AA battery transfer
device I have.  Obviously the light option!   They all would charge my Droid X.
I am concerned about the amount of batteries I would need for the Igo over the
whole trail.  The Droid X is the only device I would need to charge though!

Any thought on this would be appreciated

MeanderMoose