[pct-l] PCT hiker schedule

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Thu Jan 20 14:29:54 CST 2011

Halfmile--

This is just the ticket. I am teaching a short course on PCT hiking success strategies in February at the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute in Ashland and will recommend the group check this out when planning. I am also recommending they use your website for maps and GPS data. Thanks for all of your work.

--Fireweed