[pct-l] On-trail shopping

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:12:14 CST 2011

Never been there,but any miles saved on feet is a huge plus,and a
little water time might be good as well. Its just an idea,I just
figured if people are shelling out that kind of dough for the water
taxi,there might be a little more than just a simple walk involved.
Plus maybe someone will watch me and learn what not to do,could be
entertainment for the hikers waiting for the ferry.