[pct-l] HEET - Caution

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Jan 19 20:06:51 CST 2011

Good evening, All,

If I wake up in the night and need a drink of water I don’t want to fiddle
around trying to feel if the bottle has duct tape, or flick on my light and
try to read something drawn or written on the bottle.

I have two different bottles I use for fuel:  One comes from a brand of
bottled water that has a square cross-section plastic bottle.  The other
formerly contained a brand of soda pop – which brand I can’t remember – but
its plastic bottle has molded-in bumps all over most of it.  Both are very
distinctive, even when I’m tired and sleepy in the middle of the night.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09