[pct-l] Flying

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 16:11:31 CST 2011

i vote, 'no way' to them letting you carry on a 70 liter pack.

the often reject my 25L daypack if it's too full.

in a duffel bag,  fly southwest, which will be no plane change for you,  tickets
will be like 95$, bags fly free ...

with no extensive plane changing odds of your luggage getting lost are one in
ten thousand ... if it is lost they'll have it found same day.

i used to fly a lot when i was a kid... it's not as bad as people make it out to
be...  they get you your luggage real quick.

the idea of taking a 48 hour train ride i think is not optimal, obviously you'd
be better just to work two extra days and pocket even more money,  and flying
takes 4 hours and is cheaper !

~Outpost.