[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows to Mammoth

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:09:44 CST 2011

Thanks everyone! I think im still undecited,im still not sold that it
will be a heavy winter,its been sun a shining in my neck of the
sierra. I like the bus from the trail to mammoth and a regular PO,id
love to shell out $50 for someone to hold my resupply(its not alot if
you got it),but im not that guy,im the idiot starving on the trail,yet
saving a few bucks(doh!).Im not big on hitching either,its something I
cant control and that bothers me,but im sure ill be doing some of it.
My whole plan is to get to hwy 80 as fast and as cheap as
possible,then I might be able to let the mighty grasp of my moneyhand
release a little faster. I think if I get into trouble,VVR and others
could be a stop gap solution,I dont mind $25 as much as $50,but the
walking around a lake or $20 on a ferry wont help change my mind. I
totally understand why it costs so much,but if I can avoid it I
will,and must. Thanks again.