[pct-l] Flying

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:40:18 CST 2011

Timothy, you're hillarious. No hiking here in Dallas, but maybe I can just
stop washing a set of clothes, go runningi n them a few times? Anyways, your
advice is helpful. And thank you, whoever it was, who told me about
southwest letting you check bags free, I'll probably fly with them! That's a
big help. My main issue was the cost, and the bag getting lost, heaven
forbid. I'd lose my mind if they lose my bag, I swear. I'd just rather carry
on if possible. I may just ship my knife and poles ahead, and do just that.
A ULA catalyst should be small enough for that, right? Without food and
such, I bet I can squish it down. Maybe I'll just wear most of the clothes,
too... (not that I carry many anyways).

--
-Brandon McGinnity