[pct-l] Asthma and Altitude

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:15:08 CST 2011

I had it as a kid luckily I grew out of it but I would atleast bring it up
to your doc he might have some suggestions to make your hike more enjoyable
atleast bring your meds.
Gerry0625
On Jan 19, 2011 10:18 AM, "Gary Swing" <homelessontherange at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've also had asthma all my life. Supposedly exercise induced asthma. It
almost never bothers me while backpacking, bicycling, or mountaineering. I
did have an asthma attack once above 13,000 while during a winter climb, but
I attribute that to the wind and cold, not to the altitude.