[pct-l] What vendors at the Kickoff?

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 15:57:00 CST 2011

You make a very good point ... That buying from manufacturer is 1,000 times better than rei either way...
... Certainly buying an rei pack on your way to the trail could be foolish,  but because the people at kickoff are actual makers, and of the highest quality there is a good chance it will be quite the step up

~outpost
Sent from my iPod