[pct-l] Stream crossings

albert at survivalcrafters.com albert at survivalcrafters.com
Tue Jan 18 01:02:51 CST 2011

I have kind of a side-question related to this. In most information I read
about survival kits in general they almost always have 50' of 550 paracord
listed as an essential item. These are mainly 72 hour type Bug-Out-Kits but
I've been wondering if anyone carries some of this paracord for snow or
stream help on thru-hikes.

I checked a couple of sites and the cord is cheap but they don't tell how
many ozs or grams 50' weighs.

Albert