[pct-l] cowboy camping to Kennedy Meadows

Cosmic Cat cosmic.cat144 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 20:00:08 CST 2011

And more to the point:

I didn't carry a shelter from Fuller ridge to KM. I accidentally dropped it
at the top and didn't realize until I was close to the bottom. Quick mental
calculus determined that climbing back up wasn't worth it.

The caveat: I started may 23 (2006). The only rain I encountered in socal
was at the border and (ironically) the night before KM where my new shelter
was waiting. If I had started at the kickoff I would have gone back up for
the shelter.

Goodness