[pct-l] Warner Springs Resort

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 17:22:38 CST 2011

Shroomer writes: So, I go out for a little hike in the hills and this is what I come back to.  Whether we're legal or not Switchback, you'll have a bottle or two of gin-u-wine Muir stuff to show, or sell when nobody's looking, and I really do have a fantastic Syrah grown, stomped, fermented and bottled on the property.  That should ease the pain of those thinking we're hawking just ordinary dirt, air and water.  In our crowd, this could be a killing!
Switchback replies: This is fantastic.  Bootlegged John Muir Syrah at the April Kickoff.  What we need to do is set up a clandestine speakeasy booth.  The front will be something like free hiker advice.  You would be the world's formost authority on that.

I will be circulating through the crowd offering some samples of John Muir Syrah.  Then from there to a bottle purchase will be easy.  "Would you like a sample of some John Muir White Lightning?"  "A bottle is only $8.00 and is guaranteed to either make super hiker or make you forget what you came out here for."

Yes, I can see us going through about 200 cases at the April Kickoff.  That comes to just north of $19,000 for 3 days worth of work.  Once we pay off the bribes to the Wagon Master, cost of goods sold, and other various backroom charges, I figure we will clear about $14,000 or $7,000 each.  Not bad.  Not bad at all. Let's do it!

Then we could expand our operations.  We could sell it at Hiker Heaven.  L-Rod would of course get a cut of the action too.  I am very excited about this illegal activity.