[pct-l] Warner Springs Resort

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:15:12 CST 2011

Very true there should be no fee.  Im pretty sure if you put the dates u
think u will pick up your box they will hold it atleast thru those dates if
not longer have to love our PO system.  Good to know there are no fees I
thought I had read that some places charge to hold your resupply box maybe
this is motels since they seem to charge for everything allowed.
Gerry0625