[pct-l] memory cards

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 11:33:44 CST 2011

This all sounds good but if u get a pocket mail device and let's say a 16gb
card maybes 2.  And you can mostlikely take pics of everything u see and
still have plenty of room left over only down fall u don't get your pics up
every resupply point but u don't have to send packages home which should
save time and money.  I have a cannon rebel and with just one lens and extra
batteries its already one of the heavier things im packing.
Just a thought also if u bring your cell phone u can send out messages when
u have service.  I hear about 70% of the trail u have cell service.  I do
hear u on losing a large chip that contains all your pics I guess if u don't
mind carrying extra chips and sending them home every resupply.  Good to
know I wont be the only one with a cam on the trail I was going to just use
my phone also as it has a 16gb card and has gps, a cam and well a phone in
one.  But my cannon take much better pics.
Gerry0625