[pct-l] Paradise Cafe

Jim Keener jjhiker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 13:22:35 CST 2011

The Paradise Valley cafe is open under new ownership. Every day EXCEPT Tuesday. The Jose burger is still an event. The owner and staff are eager to serve hikers.

The cafe accepts hiker packages via USPS, UPS, and FedEx at
61721 State Highway 74
Mountain Center, CA 92561

There is a hose near the front door for hiker use when the cafe is closed.

How 'bout them apples!

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )