[pct-l] Warner Springs Resort

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 12:58:10 CST 2011

Shroomer,

You look frightening when you showed up for breakfast in the lodge there... You were still soaking wet but had this unbelievable smile that said it all... Echo leaned over and said 'now HE really belongs out here... Like no cold could dissuade you

That was the last time we saw you, most unfortunately so... Thanks again for he good times and advice... That night in our room with you bacon and jazz was tops

~ Outpost

Sent from my iPod