[pct-l] Bear Cans

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:15:09 CST 2011

In 2009 decided to replace my Catalyst when I was in Oregon.  It was showing
too much wear after many years of hiking.  This was when Brian at ULA would
take months off to go hiking.  Anyway, he was just about to close up shop an
only had a Circuit available.  I reluctantly took it even though I new it
would work fine and never really needed the extra room of the Catalyst.

I was very surprise that I liked the Circuit much better than the Catalyst.
 It seemed a little more comfortable and just worked out better for me and
how I stored my gear.  Anyway, I'm a big Catalyst fan and I am now a bigger
Circuit fan.  Either pack will work fine for a thru as they both have for
many many hikers.  I'd go with the Circuit as for me it was just more
comfortable.

Just my $0.02.  HYOH

Day-Late