[pct-l] Reading?

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 17:50:52 CST 2011

I hadfully planned to until mine broke and I read about a lot of durability issues...  It's nearly an ideal pct product, with the 3 g you can post Facebook updates etc...  But be careful with then, rattling it hard is enough to kill it,  as is even ashore fall...  Easily avoidable so long as you're aware of it going in

Sent from my iPod