[pct-l] underwear on the trail?

Cosmic Cat cosmic.cat144 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:07:57 CST 2011

I would caution against straight briefs if you are a guy. I found that the
fabric that sits between your inner thigh and scrotum will get wet with
sweat and stay that way. Fungus likes to develop in places like this. You
don't want fungus down there.

I have found that boxer briefs work well for my needs. Support without
fungus.

Goodness