[pct-l] Trying to find a pocketmail device.

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Fri Jan 14 14:43:06 CST 2011

 From Wikipedia

Pocketmail, Inc. has gone out of business as of February 2010. Without
explanation or prior warning, it has stopped providing contracted
services, has taken its web-site down, has disabled customer service
phone lines and has basically evaded questions and inquiries from
remaining customers with subscriptions yet to expire who are no longer
receiving services they paid for.