[pct-l] Section N Water Gap

Halfmile list at lon.net
Fri Jan 14 12:46:57 CST 2011

Bruce,
I have not looked closely at Postholer's data so I don't know what he
has at mile 1387.7 but you definitely need some extra water in this
area.

On my maps you have:
1381.6 - the water fountain at Subway Cave just N of the PCT
1397.8 - Road 22 [had a water cache in 2008]
1411.2 - a stream and campsite
1411.6 - the fish hatchery with a water spigot

Firefly, the trail angel in Old Station, will probably have
information about the water cache if you are interested in knowing
about such things. It could be very warm in late July.

-Halfmile
www.pctmap.net