[pct-l] Message for Iceaxe

Robert Bellingham bbandbbpct at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:30:39 CST 2011

You may remember dropping us off in the rain and sleet at the PCT Monument, Campo last year.
As total newbies to hiking (flew from Australia, bought our gear in San Diego, headed north) we could't have had a better "seasoned hiker" trio to meet on our first day - you, Rhino and Yogi.
What an inspiration we thank you for the that, the laughs and the heads up on Ben & Jerry's - Chunky Monkey.
I'm so close to getting on the AT this year - just looking for half an excuse; may see you there.

Take care
Bob
(Slow and Steady - PCT 2010)