[pct-l] 103 days to go......

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:56:17 CST 2011

I was suffering from cabin fever as well, when the pineapple express rolled
into california, it soaked everything so badly that I couldn't get out, then
some fool gave me a cold... finally today I got to Cuyamaca Rancho SP for a
short hike up Oakzanita Peak. I'm taking the North County Wilderness basics
course too, so that gives me 4 overnight trips along with all the training
hikes that are included with tuition over the next 9 weeks. Good stuff and
one of the many reason I love San Diego so much...

Paul A