[pct-l] Energy bars at whole sale

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 16:52:20 CST 2011

Larabars are all natural,  minimally cooked health food bars.

they typically contain only 3 or 4 ingredients total,  are 110 to 120 calories
an ounce, and full of complex carbs and sugars;

and can be had for close to 1$ a bar on amazon !   i get them when they go on
sale ten for ten at walmart;  in a health food store they are like $1.79

http://www.amazon.com/Larabar-Fruit-Food-Cherry-1-7-Ounce/dp/B000ENWSBW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294958911&sr=8-1

they come in tons of flavours, and each one actually tastes differently...

ingredients like
"Dates, almonds, Cherries"   ...and nothing else. are their real seling point,

give 'em a try ; )

~Paul
http://www.larabar.com/