[pct-l] Bear Cans

Tow, Doug DTow at americanriverbank.com
Thu Jan 13 15:51:36 CST 2011

This is not a direct response to the pack models cited, but I have a
BV500 that fits fine in my Osprey Kestrel 68, either vertically or
horizontally should I not choose to have it on the outside.  The Kestrel
68 is very light for not being ultralight, and has the fit necessary to
my 6'5", long torso, more than 36 inch waist frame.  The backpanel on
the Kestrel is such that the bear can will not telegraph through to my
back in any position.

For what it's worth...

Doug Tow
“This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.”