[pct-l] 2010 thru hiker updates - PCT Blues

Matthew Edwards Hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 22:08:09 CST 2011

Hey! I almost fell out of my chair reading this!
Remember me.. It's Iceaxe. Yogi gave us a ride from the airport to KO
and dropped you guys off at the border!
You both were so determined to start right then that even the snow on the roadside didn't bother you.
The last time i saw you both you were standing at the monument in cold rain.
I really enjoyed your journal.
I hear what you are saying.
I think the only cure for the trail blues is to plan another adventure.
The economy is in the dumps here in California as far as new construction plumbing goes so don't feel bad about work.
I can't think of anything else in the world i would rather do than hike this year anyways so.. I am hiking the AT.
Maybe I will see you out there.
Slow and Steady.. awesome trail names!
Cheers to you both!
-Iceaxe