[pct-l] Jacket Recommendations

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 22:08:45 CST 2011

I've been very happy with the fit and quality of mont bell products,  they have a thermawrap jacket if you like synthetics, or their light down jackets are excellently and between 9 and 11 ounces for the ex lite ones.

Their web specials are great deals too, down jacket for like 120$ usd

Sent from my  iPod