[pct-l] (no subject)

bob bankhead tubirrb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 17:41:55 CST 2011

"Sir, is there anything fragile, breakable, or potentially hazardous in your
package?  No? ok, Priority Mail will have it there in 3-5 business days.
Need any stamps or other products? No? Thank you for using the US Mail and
have a nice day."

To be safe, you probably really ought to mark it "fragile" so they don't
wake the bear up by tossing the container about.