[pct-l] Maps

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 00:14:46 CST 2011

Thats the only issue with halfmiles maps, but not enough to deter me. I have
two ink cartridges, and an entire ream of paper invested, not to mention
making a cover, hole punched, and bound each section for easy grab and go
convenience. If you have the time, and don't mind spending the money on ink
its a project all it's own. In hindsight, I think I would have sent off to
oregon for the printing, it would have cost about the same in the end.